Call Now +1609-645-1900
1. Diagnosing oral disease using clinical tests and radiographs.
2. Restorative Dentistry: Removing dental caries. Restoring teeth with amalgam, composite,
porcelain, and gold restorations using high speed electric handpieces.
3. Conducting oral surgery: Using elevators and dental forceps to extract teeth. Drainage of
dental abscesses and bone grafting to repair sockets using particulate bone grafting and
4. Removable Prosthodontics: Fabricating Full Dentures and Removable Partial Dentures as
a way of replacing missing teeth, includes dental impressions with polyvinylsiloxane
impression material, border molding techniques to capture dental and oral anatomy, bite
registration techniques to capture vertical dimension of occlusion, tooth mold and shade
selection, and multiple try in appointments.
5. Endodontics: Diagnosing and treating dental infections with root canal therapy.
6. Emergency Dental Care: Diagnosing and treating emergency patients in pain which
includes pulpal therapy to remove infected pulp tissue, prescribing antibiotic and pain
medication, and palliative treatments to smooth broken teeth, relieving sharp edges.
1. Doctor of Dental Medicine (DMD) or Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS) required.
2. Active New Jersey dental license required.
3. 2-year work experience in dental care.
4. Knowledge of dental anatomy, oral-facial anatomy, instrumentations used in routine
5. Knowledge in treatment including dental cleanings, fillings, extractions, dentures, root
canals, bridges, crowns, and implant restorations.
Mail resume to Atlantic Smiles LLC, 3069 English Creek Ave., Ste. 304, Egg Harbor Township,